- 10oz Swai fillet
- 4 branches of rosemary (fresh)
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 750g / 1.6lb green beans
- Olive oil (about 1 tbsp)
Swai, a low fat white fish, baked with prosciutto and rosemary. Pairs very well with pasta in tomato sauce. A great tasting meal that’s low in fat and calories, this dish is sure to please anyone.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/390°F
2. Cut the fish in pieces of 75g/2.5oz and add salt and pepper.
3. Wrap the fish with a branch of rosemary in 2 slices of prosciutto and rub them in some olive oil.
4. Put the fish on an oven tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Boil the green beans for about 5-10 minutes.
Makes 4 servings (1 piece of fish and 180g/6.3oz beans per serving)
For a closer look at this recipe and some other great ideas, be sure to check out recipes.sparkpeople.com